Dr. med. Florian Stiebler
Adjunct Professor (Ahfad University for Women)
Born in 1973 in Munich. Studied medicine in Leipzig / Innsbruck (Austria) / Munich (Technical University Munich – Klinikum rechts der Isar) / Umea (Sweden). Medical activities at the Neurological Clinic Bad Aibling (focussing on Arab patients) and in Munich. Medical activities in Switzerland (near Zurich), from there change to Sudan. Professorship at the University for Women Ahfad while medical activity (consulant for neurology and psychiatry) at Tigani Al-Mahi Hospital. In another medical activity at the Heckscher Clinic in Munich (child and adolescent psychiatry), and from there move to the outpatient / primary care (focussing on patients from Arab countries). Friend and admirer of Arab culture and language.
Titles and qualifications:
- Dr. med. (Technische Universität München)
- General practioner (Fédération des médecins suisses)
- Specialist in General Medicine (Bavarian Chamber of Physicians)
- Specialist in neurology (Bavarian Chamber of Physicians)
- Specialist in neurology and psychiatry (Sudanese Medical Association)
- Adjunct Professor (Ahfad University for Women)
In addition to GP acitivity, I offer extensive expertise in the fields of neurology and psychiatry. In addition, well versed in the areas of pain management, rehabilitation and palliative care.