Dr. med. Michael Hauser
peciality: paediatric cardiology
Ludwig-Maximilian Universität – München (LMU), approbation
Dr. v. Hauner´sches Kinderspital der LMU (general paediatrics)
Universitätsklinik Hamburg-Eppendorf (general paediatrics)
Royal Hospital for Sick Children, Glasgow UK (paediatric cardiology)
German Heart Center Munich (paediatric cardiology)
Our clinic provides medical care to children and adolescents suffering from congenital- and aquired heart disease.
Non-invasive diagnostic procedures and state of the art medical treatment were performed in an ambulant setting for children of any age.
If necessary, we arrange treatment in cooperation with specialized hospitals and coordinate a close time schedule.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Kinderheilkunde
Berufsverband für Kinder- und Jugendärzte
Deutsche Gesellschaft niedergelassener Kinderkardiologen (ANKK)
European Society of Paediatric Cardiology (AEPC)
American Heart Association (AHA)
British Society of Echocardiography (BSE)
Kompetenznetz “Angeborene Herzfehler”
We offer the whole spectrum of non-invasive cardiac investigations in newborns, children and adolescents:
- physical examination,
- Echocardiography, 4-D echocardiograpy, tissue-doppler
- ECG, Holter-monitoring, event-recording
- Ambulatory blood-pressure monitoring
- Spiroergometry and stress-echocardiography.
Clinical diagnostics and therapy of:
- congenital heart defects in newborns, children and adolescents
- rhythm disturbances
- assessment of heart murmurs, functional heart disease and syncope
- assessment of physical capacity (sports medicine)